29905560

this is going to be difficult to explain and probably unbelievable,

Customer Question

this is going to be difficult to explain and probably unbelievable, but what are my rights about a narcissist personality/ psychopath being in my family for a period of ten years and and realised that everything we ever did was fake. I am a single parent with two children and gained custody since they were 9 & 3 from the children's biological mother and only to find out my new partner and would be step mum used my family as a front to hide in. My kids are now 20 & 14 and were emotionally abused like myself and were taken in a way that to myself, family and friends find as inhumane?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

-Could you explain your situation a little more? I take it you have now separated from this person? What remedy are you now seeking?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have stayed with this person for ten years and loved her and so did my kids. to fully understand this situation, go to, the cruelty that can accompany a relationship with a sociopath. for the briefest of overview on youtube. i have done extensive research into what has happened here and why i was almost pushed to the brink of insanity myself. to fully understand the extent of what I'm saying, type in psychopath and scroll down to the mask of sanity to have a better understanding. there is a check list by a psychologist by the name of dr robert hare. there is also a dr sam vaknin on line on youtube, who has a condition himself called NPD/ psychopath for a better insight. there is so much more to tell here and i know it sounds crazy. but it is the truth....

Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
Can you answer my questions please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What I'm alleging is this, family abuse for a period of ten years, which is new one on me? child abuse although not physical or mental, when she took a photo of my son when he was 5 or 6 at the time and behind my son in the picture was a man who she was having an affair with. I have been told this is child abuse. ie, what I have been led to understand it is a clear violation of my sons human rites when it has been recognised and accepted by myself, family and friends she accepted the role of primary care giver and used my son to take a photo whom she is having sexual relations with. Domestic abuse, she hit myself and my oldest son. Mental rape and abuse, which I never even knew existed and the the effects it had on me. And finally defamation of character telling ever one its its me who is in the wrong.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

there's no problem with waiting. the problem with this case is an ethical one for myself, my sons, family and friends. everything i have researched so far says this kind of abuse should not be tolerated. america and france have past controversial laws against this kind of abuse and i am wondering if scots law has a similar view?..... i don't know what to do, just walk away and put it behind me or challenge this sort of abuse in court? these people operate within the law, just. its the intricacies of a case like this and having someone in the know who fully understands the ramification of NPD/psychopath and the impact on there victims, which is truly horrific.... im sorry nicole, this one must be a tough one for any legal system...

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you nicola....

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am sorry i couldn't get back to sooner, work commitments, the trouble here is, there is a huge potential for danger here. i am trying to red flag this situation and the research i have done bares this out. i have been threatened with my life. its the experts opinion i need. i dont think anyone understands what i am trying say. its a term known as going into the red or red lining and could explain better to the professionals my fears. i would not even attempt to raise this issue if i didn't think there is a potentail for a explosive situation here.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. I do think it may be difficult to find a legal section answer for you as there are such large emotional and ethical aspects to your question.

Please let me know if at any point you would prefer to cancel the question.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your help Nicola, I hope there's one good lawyer with the expertise regarding abuse.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes please, thanks nicola. i have researched this subject for sometime and there is a term known narcissist supply. my ex partner has had multiple partner both male and female throughout our relationship and is now progressed into group sex. please, please don't misunderstand me this is not a revenge or jealously issue i am so glad she is out of our lives. but there is one of her victims who is married with two children and doesn't know who she truly is. my ex thrives on hurting people and enjoys it. its an ultimate power trip for her. and the term is known narcissist supply, i am not anywhere near qualified in this subject. but i am saying in my opinion she is not just a psychopath but a sadistic one.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ie, she has this families lives in her hands and will crush it any time she likes. its not the person or husband who she is having group sex with, or even that his wife whom i assume doesn't know that bothers me its the children of that family and i don't even know them that bothers me immensely. its a broken family waiting to happen. all because my ex enjoys hurting people. there has to be a law against these people?. these people see themselves as omnipotent and unique.

We will keep your question open and continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thanks again Nicola. these people, be it men or women weld enormous destructive power and can destroy people and families for a laugh so they can fulfil there enormous ego. hopefully they can be stopped by the legal system somehow?...... evil is not a word I would like to use, but its in the dictionary and its the only way to describe them......
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
as I have not heard of any response to the subject of abuse and have no answers to any of my legal questions on abuse, especially child abuse I can only assume the law has no interest in this subject? Or willing to take this subject on. I would like to close the file on just answer. UK Scots law and pursue an alternative solution. Thank you for your help....?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Will I receive a refund as there have been no respond to any of my legal question? Thank you.

Yes, I will process a refund for you.

I am very sorry we couldn't find a professional to assist you and wish you the best of luck in finding a solution.