31090051

I live in Scotland. I came home from work yesterday and my

Customer Question

I live in Scotland. I came home from work yesterday and my wife had removed her belongings along with my daughter's stuff. They are currently staying at her parents. I asked to see my daughter but she is refusing access
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.

Your wife can't deny you contact to your daughter unless something has happened which makes it not in her bst interests that you see her. You haven't given any background here at all and whilst I am happy to discuss all of this further with you, your first port of call should be a solicitor with a view to either negotiating contact or going to court for a contact order.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.