31090051

hi i would like to know what the human right are for a child

Customer Question

hi i would like to know what the human right are for a child over 12 years of age are first has the parents got the right to take his mobill phone off him for no reson , has he got the right to go to his cosins wedding with his grand parents can he go to his grand parents for the school holidays as long as he lets his parents know
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.

A child over the age of 12 can choose which parent he wants to live with and the court will generally respect that. Holidays and mobile phones and weddings are matters which the parents have sole jurisdiction to allow or not as the case may be.

Happy to discuss further.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.
Please let me know if I can assist you further. Otherwise I would be grateful if you would leave positive feedback on the system so that I am credited for my time.