29905560

My son uses a catheter and last need after he had been to the

Customer Question

My son uses a catheter and last need after he had been to the toilet a security man went into the cubical at his back and brought out the red top ,my son had taken everything else with him as he would not leave a used catheter in the cubical for hygiene reason. Whilst washing his hands the security man came up to him and accused him of taking drugs because of the small lid . 3 of his friends had been using the urinals along with another stranger. The security man made such a fuss my son had to tell him what it was only his best friend knew about his problem he had taken Transverse Myelitis 5 years ago. He was totally humiliated he is only 20 and as you can imagine it is not something to shout from the rooftops but he had been handling it really well and whilst he has been asked when entering a nightclub what he has in his pockets it has never been an issue. Can you please tell me he best way to handle this with the nightclub as he is really upset by the whole escapade. Thank you Carol-Ann Marshall
Category: Scots Law