29905560

When a child protection order is granted to remove baby from

Customer Question

When a child protection order is granted to remove baby from hospital should there b a court reference no on the paper,it states on the order that this warrant is granted to officers of the law,yet it was only a social worker that took the baby,with half the paper work missing,I'm needing to know as it's my granddaughter that was taken yesterday in a hurry. I got handed the other half of the paper work today,that has about seeking a lawyer immediately. I'm in Scotland. I really need some advice please,don't know who to contact
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.

What is the reason they have used to take the baby into care?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.