29905560

My father died 20/12/12 and the estate just sold and we got

Customer Question

My father died 20/12/12 and the estate just sold and we got the money, in the will we get as third each being me sis and bro. my bro and sis and solicotor are excutors to my1/3 are making it very difficult for me to get cash when i need it as in ignoring me mainly, and not answering email or phone message...can i dispute thisi and who with? i live in scotland UK. i was supposed to get cash when needed so long as i was mentally well as i am. how do i contest this and with whom???

Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.

Who has your money and why? You say that you have received the money from your fathers estate?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?