29905560

Hello, my question is, is it possible to remove parental rights

Customer Question

Hello, my question is, is it possible to remove parental rights and responsibility from a absent father, he has no contact with her and refuses to answer my texts and phones calls, my daughter is devastated to his absence and this has caused nightmares and wetting herself when his name is XXXXX XXXXX I had to ask Social services and my health visitor for advice along with a independent doctor, now I have there backing in protecting my daughter and we have a child plan in place in case he does get in contact which is highly unlikely due to the fact he has been absent for over five months now and has shown no interest in her.
Category: Scots Law