31090051

I have a company who my husband took out a finger printing

Customer Question

I have a company who my husband took out a finger printing machine for our back door at the hotel.He paid for this item but the person who sold it got him to sign a service contract with them for 60 months but he didnt know this is what had happened until he cancelled this direct debit.He had been paying this for mabye a year or two but he insists he isnt paying this company because they havent been in the building to service this machine or even contacted us since he got the machine but the company phones constantly and are bringing the staff telling them they have to pay them I dont know what to do
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.

What does the service contract say. Please scan and email it to [email protected] for attention of JGM and the site moderator will send it to me. I will then read it and try to help you.
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.
Have you replied to me. I don't see a reply. If you have can you post it again and I will to to help you?