31090051

Hi! Just sent you another question. I was looking for an

Customer Question

Hi!

Just sent you another question. I was looking for an opinion from an Ombusdman, however I wondered since they have paid Alternative Accommodation previously would they not be in breach of the policy not to continue?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.

As they have accepted that under the policy they have to pay for alternative accommodation, they can't not continue to do so. That would be a breach, yes, and if necessary you can argue that they are personally barred from resisting the ongoing claim for alternative accommodation costs.

There is no reason why they should not be day willing and able to meet such costs up to the limit of the policy if other conditions dictate.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

How do I get copies of all of my questions and your answers. My solicitor said the same thing, but he is in litigation.

Judith

Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.
I think you have to cut and paste them from the web page into a Word document for example. There's no print function as far as I'm aware.