31090051

ON THE 14TH MAY TOOK OUT INSURANCE FOR MY JEEP

Customer Question

ON THE 14TH MAY TOOK OUT INSURANCE FOR MY JEEP WITH BEDFORD INS PAID £633 SENT OFF PROOF I HAD BEEN WITH NIG FARM INSURANCE FOR LAST 7YEARS [ NO CLAIMS] BECAUSE IT WAS FLEET INS THEY REGECTED THE LETTER, BUT CHUCHILL EXEPTED THE SAME LETTER FOR MY CORSA. THEY QUOTED £1,900 I SAID NO, GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK SO I GOT A REFUND OF £392.31 ON 26 JUNE THAT COST ME £240.69 FOR 18 DAYS WHICH I THOUGHT WAS VERY UNFAIR. SO I WROTE TO THEM NEVER GOT AN ANSWER, PLEASE CAN YOU HELP I JUST WISH I HAD NOT PAID ALL AT ONCE ANDY XXXXX

Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.

If they don't reply to you or do reply and you are not satisfied with their explanation you can submit a complaint to the financial services ombudsman.

See http://financial-ombudsman.org.uk

The service is free and is therefore a better option than proceeding to court. Happy to discuss further.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.
I have an email that you replied to me but I don't see the reply. Please let me know if I can assist you further.