29905560

I am 66 years old but cannot get any benefit from the state.

Customer Question

I am 66 years old but cannot get any benefit from the state. I have phoned and tried on line, but each time they say that I do not meet the security criteria. I have no private pension as lost all in the purchase of a property in Spain when I could not pay the mortgage as I was a contract engineer without a contract. I had a contract which finished for me in April last year and since then have not been able to get a job. I am wiling to work for anyone at any price. I need some kind of income. What can you advise?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  cityguru replied 3 years ago.
Hi Can you explain why you are being refused any benefits. Do you have saving above the permitted level?