29905560

i would like some advice on the following matter. i was divorced

Customer Question

i would like some advice on the following matter. i was divorced at Linlithgow sheriff court on 01/05/2001 and was awarded a settlement of £14'820 from my x to be paid on a monthly basis. Ihave recieved any of these payments. Ihave never pursued the matter as i was advised by my solicitor at the time thatalthough the money could be taken directly from his bank account he could avoid this by keep changing his bank Also i did not have funds to take it any further he is now retired and has a substantial pension from NHSand according to my information enjoys several holidays abroad throughout the year My question is now that he appears to be in a solid financial position can i now after all this time take action against him for the money he owes me, We were divorced in scotland and he has remarried and living in england Iwould like to know because of the slight difference in Scots and English law could a solicitor take up my cause and would it cost me a lot THANK YOU VJJACK'HOTMAIL.CO.UK
Category: Scots Law