31090051

my daughter bought a house with her boyfriend, putting 5 thousand

Customer Question

my daughter bought a house with her boyfriend, putting 5 thousand pounds each as deposit, they moved in two weeks ago it has come to light that the boyfriend has been leading some what of a double life texting and meeting other people behind her back, he has moved back to his parents but is insisting he move back in, my daughter is set against this and wants to change the locks, where do we stand legally?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.

They are joint owners and each has a right of access to and to live in the property.

Happy to discuss further.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.