29905560

I am a 44 year old male i split from my partner of 10 years

Customer Question

I am a 44 year old male i split from my partner of 10 years in April, since that day she was been sending texts accusing me of all manner of things, the main one being lewd behaviour to my step daughter, she has now started posting other things on social media, idont know whether to involve the police or if i should get legal advise.
Anything you can tell me will be a help.
Thank
Category: Scots Law

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I would like to know how to go about dealing with her lies and stories, what can i do, also who will get involved and will the social services want to remove the kids from their home.
I know she is telling lies and i have done nothing of what she is accusing me of. What should i be doing, i havent been keeping a record of all the texts that she has sent and i refuse to reply to her texts at all, should i be keeping a note of everything.
I am not sure what else to say, i feel as if her threats are more real now and have an edge of threatened violence about them.
I see you are in Scotland so I've moved this to Scots law for you.

All the best.