31090051

Hi my truck is getting reposed I am only 2months behind which

Hi my truck is getting reposed I am only 2months behind which was on over site by myself as I have started a new buisness and was organising my accounts I have phoned the fiancé company to pay the areers and the won't let me where do I go from here I am in a position to pay for my truck and I don't want to loose it it's part of my buisness what advice can you give me please
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.

How much was the finance initially?

Are you over 50% of the way through your payments?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

18.167.20
I am not a year into the agreement yet will be in january
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.
In that case, they can repossess the vehicle on service of a Notice of Default. Only when you have paid more than a third of the finance do they need a court order.

If they won't allow you to bring the account up to date and the time to remedy the non payment specified in the Notice of a default has expired, then they are allowed to repossess. All I can suggest is that you appeal to someone higher up in the organisation that you have been dealing with so far.

Happy to discuss further.