31090051

i recieved a letter from my wifes solicitor last January saying

Customer Question

i recieved a letter from my wifes solicitor last January saying our marriage was over and asking me to move out. I stayed in the house untill november this year and have now moved out. we lived separate lives after january. can i use last january as the date of separation even if my wife now disagrees? does the letter from her solicitor stating the marriage was over mean I can use that as the date?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

From what you say the separation was in January.. The test is when you started living separate lives.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
What further information do you need?