31090051

Hi ClaireMy ex partner and I broke up in July just as I

Customer Question

Hi Claire

My ex partner and I broke up in July just as I found out we were expecting twins! We already have 2 children together and because it works financially and also for child care for the moment we are living together.

He has a 16 year old son to a previous partner and pays through the csa and has asked me for my wage slips to pass onto them do I need to give them this information? As I don't see what I have to do with that part of his life anymore.

Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

You don't have to give this information. You are not his partner any more but in any event only in certain cases, opened before 2003, can the CSA ask for this information.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
Please let me know if I can help you further here. If not please leave a positive feedback so that I am credited for my time.