31090051

have a problem with schotish mobility where I paide 4.200 ponds

have a problem with schotish mobility where I paide 4.200 ponds for 1 reclaining chare-to be made to my measure ,but got it shorter, so my legs are not on it. Have cmplained several time and also in writing, but got not a respnd.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

From what you say the chair was not made in accordance with the agreed specification. If that is the case then you have to reject the chair and demand that they give you your money back, or make you a chair to replace the one that is defective.

If they raise to cooperate with you you will have to see a solicitor as your remedy is to sue them in the court for the repayment of your money.

Happy to discuss further.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
Please let me know if I can help you further with this. Otherwise, if you haven't already done so, please leave positive feedback so that I am credited for my time.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.