31090051

hello, how does one begin to obtain indictment for gross misconduct

Customer Question

hello, how does one begin to obtain indictment for gross misconduct of the PRHP for falsifying a property condition report, assessing it as 'perfect'? another report assessed the property to be derelict. I appreciate that misconduct in public office has a high bar...it may be the case that i different charge is due? sorry for 2 questions
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

If you haven't already done so, and have exhausted all other avenues, you may want to see a solicitor about a judicial review of any decision of the PRHP that you consider is wrong. That is expensive, however, and it may be that going down the political route as you have done would be a better way for you to deal with this.

I have insufficient information to advise further but I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.