29905560

Hi JGM, as per your request date of marriage is 7th of October

Customer Question

Hi JGM,

as per your request date of marriage is 7th of October 2006.

was this a frist marriage? - Yes it is

what property do you have? We have joint ownership on a mortgaged four bedroom detached house.

when was it acquired? - The property was acquired in July of 2012. Will need to revert with exact dates later.

what do you each work at? - I am an engineer while she is an HR analyst.

what are your earnings? - Joint earnings are around £75K per annum after tax

what basis do you have for a divorce? - Marraige has broken down somewhat irretrievably. She consistently reviles my mother and my family who have actually done nothing to her simply because I extend a helping hand to my parents financially which does not deprive us anything in our own lives and is starting to border towards mental and psychological torture for me. this has been going on for the past 8 years. It seems from interacting with her, she implies that for me to continue living with her as husband I must denounce this connection I have with my family
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

You have posted this information as a new matter. Can you remind me what your original question was?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It was based on a divorce that i am considering and what I need to do to go about it and you had asked me to provide the above information because you said you can help me. So i did.

Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
Do you have children?