31090051

there are 3 surviving siblings from the death of the man (his

there are 3 surviving siblings from the death of the man (his wife is already dead)who was father of one sibling and step father to the 2 remaining siblings (the mother of the two siblings married the father of the other sibling). the sibling whose father died was named as sole beneficiary.
do the other two sibilings who were step daughters have any rights to property or assets?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

No, the step daughters have no legal rights to the estate unless provision is made for them in the will.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

is it possible to see the will in some public arena

Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
If Confirmation has been applied for a copy of the will is kept at the local sheriff clerk's office. You should go to the commissary section.