31090051

If I have been giving my girlfriend 150 pounds a month and

If I have been giving my girlfriend 150 pounds a month and have done work on her house what percentage could I claim her for through the courts this has been given to her for the last 6 years as she has had the finacialy benefited out of this relationship as I have been left with no savings so I am at a disadvantage so what can I do now
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

What was the £150 a month for?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It was in my minde for the house but she could use it for what ever she wanted but I know that at one point we were renting a house and she was paying a mortgage at the same time as she makes 800 a month I was giving her 600 a month but she is trying to tell me it went on food but she can't think that a was subsidising her plus the work done on the house and work done on her car I was the one that did all this work so can I claim her back
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I'm sorry it's 150 pounds a week for the house or what ever she wanted
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
To get a capital payment back from her you would have to establish that she had a financial advantage and you were disadvantaged. So far you have said, I think, that you were paying your way in the relationship and simply contributing to the household.

Am I wrong in that?