31090051

I am completing confirmation for my late mother in scotland

I am completing confirmation for my late mother in scotland and I require to insert wording in the declaration that ties the will to the inventory. I also need the wording for the Docquet that I write on the front of the will.
Can you help me?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.The inventory should say:"That I am executor nominate of the deceased conform to the will of the deceased dated which is produced herewith, docquetted and signed by me as relative hereto."The will is:"This is the will referred to in my declaration to the inventory in the estate of the late dated of even date therewith"I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.