31090051

I had a goodwill payment made to me by RBS which i accepted

I had a goodwill payment made to me by RBS which i accepted sum of £1500, in order to recieve it i had to go to my nearest branch for proof of ID/ Signature which did.. but never recieved payment.
When i enquired about it, i was told it had been paid out to themelves.. credit company, as i was made bankrupt in 2010, dissolved in 2011, had a trustee acting for me at this time.
My loans were at the time functional and ppi was not explained..
I have asked 3 times for a copy in writing regardng outcome, though they say they will, i am still waiting, my payment wasaid out on 16/01/14..
what would you suggest i do now..
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

I think they have acted wrongly. They can't pay money to themselves where there was a trustee at the relevant time.

I suggest to report this to the a Financial Ombudsman for a ruling.

See http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.