31090051

Hi, I have submitted my tribunal claim form today. It was due

Hi, I have submitted my tribunal claim form today. It was due today - today is the last day. I have received the notification that it has been submitted and I did it online. I then went through the process of applying for remission because I qualify for that. I did that online. Now it says that I must sign it and post it with my evidence. But that means it won't be received until the day after tomorrow. Does that now mean that my claim will be out of time? Is it ok if the remission forms are received a few days after the et1 form as long as the et1 form is on time?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

It won't be late as you have already put it online. The original documents by definition have to follow by post.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks so much!