29905560

My son is being bullied at school. I have approached the parents

Customer Question

My son is being bullied at school. I have approached the parents of the kids and most of the abusive behaviour has stopped. However, one child seems intent on making my son's life a misery. I am now not on speaking terms with his parents and I was wondering if there was any kind of 'restraining order' I could have put in place so that this boy is not allowed to have contact with my son?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

What have the police and the school told you about this and what have they done to help you as regards this particular child? Have you complained at a higher level within the education authority structure?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?