29905560

My brother in law- my sisters husband- refused to speak to

Customer Question

My brother in law- my sister's husband- refused to speak to me after I was divorced and remarried. His daughter became an unmarried mother, his son became divorced he is friendly with my sister who divorced and remarried.
He accused me of saying "he threw his son out of the house" and publicly shouted at me.
this took place a number of years ago.
I stay in a small town , he ignores me but lately has taken to speaking to whoever I am with, I feel humiilated.

About 50 years ago he behaved inappropriately towards me, it has never been spoken about. As I get older and I see him I jst want to say "how dare you judge me and what you did to me".
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for contacting Just Answer.

What is your specific question?
Expert:  Shayne-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/question/admin-edit.aspx?T=14059920&FID=12182

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Customer Support Team.