31090051

I paid Bt Websites £780 last November to build me a web site.It

I paid Bt Websites £780 last November to build me a web site.It has not been built and i can't contact anyone. They will not answer my e-mails,and i can't get through to anyone
on the phone.As soon as you try to complain they will hang up or tell you there is something wrong with the phones or the person that is dealing with it is on holiday.I didn't
think a company like BT would be run like this.I would prefer to get my money back as i don't have any confidence in them to produce a decent Web-site.
I need help
Kind Regards
John McNeice Scottish Pest Control
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

Sue BT in your local sheriff court under small claim procedure and they will then have to respond to you. Sue for the money you have paid them and for any increase in the cost for getting another company to build the website they were supposed to build.

You can get the court forms at www.scotcourts.gov.uk

Happy to discuss further.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.