31090051

we are having problems with T-Mobile we have paid the bill

we are having problems with T-Mobile we have paid the bill they gave us and asked for the contract to be cancelled. we no longer had the phone as we did not continue with the company after the contracted time but forgot to cancel the contract they said that would be done but sent another bill which again we paid and asked to cancell the contract. this has now been done three times and again we have another bill and threats of debt collectors coming to our door what can we do
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

If you have now given the correct notice under the contract then they should not be writing to you.

Write to them and explain this and ask for an acknowledgement. Do not call them, it's a waste of time.

If you don't have any luck through the normal channels here is the email address of the Chief Customer Officer:
[email protected]

And the chief executive:
[email protected]

If necessary you can also complain to OFCOM.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thankyou very much i will write a letter today

Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
You're welcome.