31090051

My wife and I are getting divorced and her communicatons have

My wife and I are getting divorced and her communicatons have become more and more abusive - not to the extent that the police should be called = but enough for me to dread opening any emails or texts from her. I cannot afford not to open them as I need to know from her if there are any changes to plans regarding my access to the children etc.
I want to stop receiving any direct communications from her. Is there an organisation I can use to be an intermediary? I do not want to deal with her at all anymore unless there was a dire emergency regarding my children.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

The answer to your question is no. There is no agency that can assist you here. You can however ask your solicitor to help you. Your solicitor will be able to help you between your self and your wife. You can instruct your solicitor to say to her solicitor that she should not contact you directly.

You can also change your phone number and your email address so that she cannot use this directly.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.