31090051

Hi. There are 5 people sharing a house, lets call them person

Hi. There are 5 people sharing a house, let's call them person A, B, C, D, E respectively. It's a 5 bedroom house and they rent a room each. Landlord (F) does not live there. A guest (G) visits the house for a couple of hours on a daily basis. G and A, B, C, D are friends, but not to E, and E doesn't like G and wants to ask him to leave. G wasn't doing anything illegal and he was never in E's room, and F is not involved. In that case, does E have the right to ask G to leave the house? Hope that wasn't too complicated. Thanks.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

As a matter of law, no, if the person is an invited guest of another resident.

Happy to discuss further.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.