31090051

My neighbours downstairs use or grow or sell cannibis my house

My neighbours downstairs use or grow or sell cannibis my house stinks of it my cuboards really strong the close stinks and the the neighbours upstairs gett the smell in there house as well reported to the housing ,police .It mskes my eyes sting and gives us headaches but no one seem to help this is been going on for three months my son is staying with my mum as he cant stand the smell .Whst can I do ?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

You can go to the local council and ask them to take steps towards getting an ASBO against the neighbours. Gather as much evidence as possible and insist that the council do an inspection. The ASBO can result on them being removed from their homes.

Happy to discuss further but you should see a lawyer of your choice to get this underway.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.