31090051

i am in dispute with my landlord because he has allowed a re

i am in dispute with my landlord because he has allowed a re cycleing company to use the remaining 7units on this part of the estate to become a council tip and very dangerous for my customers and the general public i have run a boatbuilding business for over 45years and usually employ between 3-5 operatives on a permanent basis do i have a case
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

The common law position is that a landlord has to allow a tenant peaceful possession of the property. From what you say that has been breached. You may have a case, provided the lease doesn't say anything to the contrary.

Happy to discuss further.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.