31090051

Can I give up all legal wrights to my daughter. I have had

Customer Question

Can I give up all legal wrights to my daughter. I have had to fight non stop to have her in my life. And her mothers caused nothing but he'll. so I really am at stage where I think it's best interests for her not to b dragged in and out of my life.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

You cannot be forced to see your daughter however you would always have a duty to maintain her by way of child support. I'm really sorry that you are feeling this way and I hesitate to suggest it but should you not try another good family lawyer who might be able to make a difference.

Happy to discuss further.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.