31090051

Dear Sir/Madam,I am a pensioner on a small income,and qualified

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a pensioner on a small income,and qualified at the end of last year for free storage heating throughout my house.trough a cover meant scheme.
However.I depend on my last energy supplier"Co-operative Energy" to install an economy seven meter as this is needed for the new heating system,and cannot be installed without it.
I have contacted Co-op Energy 4 times to date ,3 times ,a day was arranged to install this meter for which I had to take time off as they could come any time between 8am,and 6pm.Nobody turned up.When I finally asked to speak to a manager telling them I was going to take action,as I was getting to the end of my tether.The manager was unavailable,but would call me later that day.This happened ,but I was working in an area were there was no reception.When I came home that day,I found a note in the door saying "Sorry I have missed you"A meter installer had been sent out without me knowing.I could cry.
I wrote a letter of complained, and told Co-op that I was going to contact an Ombuts man if I Didn't hear from them within the next 10 working days.Nothing has happened.
Meanwhile the heating engineers have phoned regularlyto check on the situation ,and now say that time is running out to get my heating.They have kindly allowed me a few extra months already.Please please I am desperately needing this meter installed,but don't know what to do anymore,I so hope you can help me.
Yours sincerely XXXXX
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

This is a dreadful situation. Have you contacted the ombudsman yet?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I thought when I wrote this letter,that it was going to an Ombutsman,but when I realised that this was going to a lawyer,I thought this might also be useful.Thats why I payed €40.00.
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for reply. I always find that complaining at the highest level of a company brings results. Email the chief executive and hopefully this will get sorted for you.His email address [email protected]