31090051

i am told that the answer i got does not apply to commercial

Customer Question

i am told that the answer i got does not apply to commercial premeses and no lawyer seem to want to take my case on because of this is this correct
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

What doesn't apply to commercial premises?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry i thought that you would have access to my previous questions the one that states i sould have peaceful safe access to my factory

Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
Yes, I saw that and I answered the earlier question. It is implicit in every lease of property, commercial and residential that the tenant has peaceful enjoyment of the premises and the access and egress to and from the premises. I stand by my answer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you for your answer i can prove beyond any reasonable doubt that the entrance to my workshop is anything but peaceful but no lawyer will take me on i wonder why once again thank you for your reply

Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
I don't know either. The first stage would be to write to the landlord. Do you not have a company lawyer already?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

HI the company lawyer i had retired years ago i have been in business over 40 years and only needed a lawyer twice it just seems a pity that my landlord who own the recycling company would not pay a relocation grant years ago.

Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
Sound like you might need another.

Let me know if I can help you further.