31090051

Why will the three lawyers say that i do no have a case as

Why will the three lawyers say that i do no have a case as the council can do what thy like with their units even if it was detrimental to my business which has been established over 45years
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

I can't speak for the lawyers that you have consulted. Presumably they have given you their reasons. From the information you have given me it would appear that the landlord is in breach of the lease and, at the very least, is causing a common law nuisance.

If you are unable to trade because of this, then my observations would appear to be correct.

It is also a fundamental human right that someone has the right to peaceful possession of their property and this includes the right to the use of their property.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks once again for your help but i am not getting anywhere with lawyers so i have decided to retire and give up the business i have had for over 45yrs.