31090051

My wife is cheating on me we have 2 kids one 13yrs and the

Customer Question

My wife is cheating on me we have 2 kids one 13yrs and the other 17yrs i have moved out before i found out she is cheating should i move back in and ask her to move out
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.

It would always be my advice to try and retain control of the matrimonial home if possible. However, realistically, the fact that your wife has been cheating on you will not have very much to do with the eventual split of matrimonial property. The main reason for moving back would probably be to ensure that your children have emotional support.

The division of assets and liabilities will be dealt with on a separate basis and will have no bearing on who lives where and and who possesses what.

I am happy to discuss any further specific queries which you may have.

I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.