31090051

my ex partner sees our so once a week and i think it should

my ex partner sees our so once a week and i think it should be just father and son time but he keeps involving his new girlfriend which he has only been with 2 months and split up twice. do i have the right to tell the father that his girlfriend should not be involved?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Unless you think your son will come to any harm, the courts in Scotland have decided that a mother can't dictate what a father does during contact visits, I'm afraid. The father is free to take him to see relatives or do things with his new partner unless it is not in his best interests that this happen.
Happy to discuss further.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.