31090051

I Have started divorce proceedings, solicitor says as my wife

I Have started divorce proceedings, solicitor says as my wife whereabouts are unknown, and sheriff officers are unable to find her, She will get the writ displayed on the walls of court, it is a two year divorce, there is no property etc, how long has the writ to appear on the walls of court, and app. how long for the divorce to go through after that
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
The papers have to stay on the walls of court for 14 days, then your solicitor can prepare the application to have the divorce finalised and granted, probably about another four to six weeks.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.