31090051

looking for confirmation of membership of D L Anderson. 7/40

looking for confirmation of membership of D L Anderson. 7/40 Bouverie Street Port Glasgow ?*****Port Glasgow 1950s -60s. can you help ?.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
If you need your employment history for any reason including to make a claim for Compensation, for example:
industrial injury
road traffic accidents
medical negligence
hardship (such as redundancy)
Widows Pension
appropriate charitable organisation
and you require confirmation of your employment history as evidence in support of your claim you can either apply for this information yourself or choose to do this via your solicitor or agent.
This information is available by contacting the Record Retrieval Service (RRS) at:
HM Revenue & Customs
National Insurance Contributions & Employer Office
Record Retrieval Service
Room BP8003
Tynemouth House
Benton Park View
Longbenton
NE98 1ZZ
How to request an employment history:
To make your request for an employment history, please complete the claimant's evidence of employers form available from the link below: Please note, requests made on this form will help HMRC to process your request more quickly. 'Incomplete forms will result in the correspondence being returned to you'.
You must provide:
full name
date of birth
National Insurance number
employment years required
your original signature (or your client's original written consent to send you their employment history signed within 18 months of date of receipt)
Request an employment history at
http://search2.hmrc.gov.uk/kb5/hmrc/forms/view.page?record=N-bS4tmTz_8&formId=7386
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.