31090051

Hi, I had a phone call about my disabled daughter who is 24,

Hi, I had a phone call about my disabled daughter who is 24, this phone call discussed an occupational therapy report and i recorded it. Is it perfectly legal for my daughter to listen to the recording as a third party as it's about her? The person who phoned was not the OT but a person the report had been sent to. The OT did not ask my daughters permission or make any contact with her or myself

Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
The is nothing to prevent you playing the recording to your daughter.
Happy to discuss further.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, thank you, ***** ***** to make a complaint about this occupational therapist as she disclosed personal information to a housing officer which is deeply degrading. I rang her, she refused to provide my daughter with a copy of the report, she then changed her story and denied the actual contents of the report, she then said it wasn't a report. My daughter only met the OT twice in 2010 and we are very upset. Could this phone call recording be used as evidence given that she has breeched data protection?