29905560

can my ex stop me

Customer Question

I'm moving from Scotland to England I have just had a letter from the court from my ex who hasn't seen my daughter in 6 months saying he knows I'm moving and doesn't allow it and wants access to my daughter, iv already giving up my job and my home to move next week, can the court stop me?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
Can you tell me pr cicely what you have received from the court? Is it an Initial Writ? If so is there any order with the papers stopping you from taking your daughter out of the jurisdiction of the court or is it just an application to do so at the moment.
If it helps you can scan and email the papers to***@******.*** and I would be happy to read them for you. As k the moderator to forward the pdf file toCustomer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It is an intial writ I wasn't handed these papers it was only by chance I went back to my flat before I handed i. The keys to move away and the papers had been put thought my letter box and if I haded went back I wouldn't have got them and would already be gone
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
Can you tell me if they were delivered by sheriff officer and whether any interim orders have been granted by the sheriff? This is very important.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I don't know who deliverd them as I wasn't in the house and it just says I have court Tuesday morning
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
Are there any interim orders amongst the papers?