31090051

I had one litter of pups the pups are all sold and are now

I had one litter of pups the pups are all sold and are now 11 months old unfortunatlly one had to be out to sleep last week as it developed dcm a heart condition they were all health checked before they left and were ok to go. the owner has contacted me and asked for a full refund where do i stand. i'm in scotland.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
What does your sale contract say about this?
What caused the heart condition?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It wasn't a contract as I'm not a full time breeder it was just a one off litter. The condition is common in this breed they can develop it at any time.
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your reply. Unless the buyer can establish that the dog had the condition at the time of purchase, there are no grounds for providing a refund.