31090051

i need to find out how to get full custody of my 3 kids as

i need to find out how to get full custody of my 3 kids as i am going to be going for a divorce on the grounds of adultry. i have been seperated for almost 2 years now and just want to get this done to move on withmy life and away from the ex.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
There's no such thing as custody any more.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi. my ex partner walked out on our marriage almost2 years ago saying she did.ent love me anymore. i thought she was seeing someone else but could.ent prove it. ahe now has said that she has just started seeing someone and keeps brong the kids into the coversation... as its joint cust ody of the kids but i dont want that. not now. i claim the child benifit and tax credits for our 3 youngest and they are registerd at my adress as living here even rhough my ex and myself get the kids on alternet days. i get them 4 days one week and 3 days the next as does she. what chance have i of getting the kids for full custody or whatever it goes by now.