31090051

how can a father be aloud to come to scotland and tack his

Customer Question

how can a father be aloud to come to scotland and tack his kids when he has been ralest on ploce bale andhe cant contat the mother how can i stop him takin my kids i will be at a familay court tomorow i do not have to reprosent me so what can i do i fled domestick abuse from my husbend and he allso abused my childern he puld there teeth out and skraped there feet with a blade sd how can that be a posithe thing my son dos not want to speek to him and he dos not want to live with him he is in the army can i get cort order to stop him taking my kids
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
You need to see a solicitor immediately and get a court order preventing the father from coming near you or the children. This is on the grounds of his past behaviour as described by you. If you do not have representation at the moment and there is a hearing tomorrow you really have to try to get the hearing continued without any order being made so that you can get a solicitor.
I am happy to help you further but it appears to me that this requires immediate legal intervention on a face-to-face basis.
Happy to discuss further if you can give me more information.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.