31090051

Hello can you please provide me with template a for an initial

Customer Question

Hello can you please provide me with template a for an initial Writ to petition the Sheriff Court in Edinburgh for executor Dative?
My father (widower) passed away a few weeks and left no will.
Living relatives are Myself (Brother) and my 2 brothers
My brothers wish is for me to act as executor
Much Appreciated
Mark
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Happy to wait a little longer

Gary

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Please let me know if at any point you would like a refund.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please issue a refund as my question has not been answered.

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. Use this style:
SHERIFFDOM OF LOTHIAN AND BORDERS
AT EDINBURGH
In causa
(Name and Address of you)​ PURSUER
The Pursuer craves the Court:-
To decern the Pursuer executrix dative qua son of the full blood to the deceased (name and address)
PURSUER
CONDESCENDENCE
1. The said *** died intestate at Edinburgh on the ****. He had at the time of his death his ordinary or principal domicile in the Sheriffdom of Lothian and Borders in Scotland.
2. The said *** died unmarried and without a civil partner.
3. The Pursuer is the son of the full blood and accordingly he, along with his two brothers of the full blood, has right to the intestate estate of the late ***
PLEA IN LAW
The pursuer having a right to a one third share in the intestate estate of the said ***, is entitled to be decerned his executrix dative.
PURSUER
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.