31090051

Hi JGM when i say im their appointee it means ive been granted

Hi JGM when i say im their appointee it means ive been granted financial resposibilty reguarding my sisters finances with the Department of Work and Pensions and held totally responsible for any changes and liable for their finances as its my name on all correspondance with the DWP
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
That is not a legal status but if that's the case then the social workers shouldn't be interfering.
Let me know if you have anything further you need to know.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your advice i can now go and deal with my situation with Social Work Department

Again Thanx

Anne