29905560

If I were to give property

Customer Question

If I were to give property details would you be able to do a land registry search immediately for me?
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Access to the Land Register of Scotland is from 8am to 9pm on working days only so the earliest I could do you a search is tomorrow. If you want to proceed on that basis let me know. You need to confirm the postal address of the property or the Title Number and also confirm that you will pay a bonus of £5 to cover the cost of the search that the RoS charges me.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
In that case I can get my solicitor to do it tomorrow but was hoping you would have automatic access.
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
I do, but no one has access at the weekends now as they do updating and maintenance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** it through my solicitor.