31090051

when was my property first listed - Rosehill Cottage, 1 Belmont

Customer Question

when was my property first listed - Rosehill Cottage, 1 Belmont Lane, Dunoon PA23 7JB.
Many thanks, ***** *****
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Your house was first registered in the Land Register of Scotland on 5 October 2004 under Title Number ARG8737.
Your purchase on 17 Septenber 2004 triggered the first registration.
Historically, the ground on which your property as built was first recorded in the Register of Sasines, the old property register, on 2 June 1854 bybway of an Instrument of Sasine.
There is no record of when the house was actually built but typically it would have been within a few years of the original Instrument of Sasine.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for this information, we thought it was around that date because all the others around us are about 1850-54.

Many thanks for your time, I have given you an excellent rating. Kind regards, ***** *****

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your kind feedback.